If a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, Then Is a Video Worth a Million?
Yes!! Only if you are a Informatica Customer who has access to our latest Support Videos.
Informatica Global Customer Support is delighted to announce the launch of its Support TV with access to over a hundred videos in HD quality. These self-help videos will help you learn more about the product, and troubleshoot issues easily, effectively .
We are always looking for new ways to enable customers to help themselves better and the launch of the Support TV is a big step in that endeavor.
Watch, Learn, Resolve - with this as our motto, the highlights of our Support Videos are:
- They are the answers to a lot of your How-Tos and FAQs.
- They are created by our Support Engineers with whom you interact on a regular basis.
- They are crisp and concise ranging anywhere between 7-15 minutes.
- They are categorized based on product family for easy access
- They are available to view on our My Support portal as well as on YouTube.
- They are videos on debugging products issues which are exclusively available for our customers when logged in through the MySupport portal only.
- They are going to replace our existing Multi-media KBs with more lively and active features.
- They have options to Like, Comment and provide Feedback on any of the videos and request for new content as well.
With these new and enhanced features, you would indeed agree that our Support videos are worth a million words .
The videos are available on the MySupport portal from the Support TV tab and the URL for the INFASupport YouTube Video channel is