Have you monitored CPUs, managed multiple environments, diagnosed critical issues, and resolved them real-time using Informatica Support Console?
The enhanced Informatica Support Console 2.0 will allow you to do all this and more.
Informatica Support Console 2.0 now supports Informatica 9. With this, you can monitor your MRS, DIS, AT, and Administration Console processes. This version includes new integrated diagnostic tools for Informatica 9 such as InfaDump and InfaLogs.
The new diagnostic tool Insight helps you in better understanding of valuable operational metadata information available only in your Powercenter metadata repository. (This is in addition to the “Metaquery” feature which is already available in Support Console) .
The following are significant enhancements in this version:
1. Support for Informatica 9
- Monitor CPU and Memory Usage of MRS, DIS, AT and Administration Console processes.
- Provide a single interface to monitor multiple domains
- Configure rules to detect critical exceptions and set threshold alerts.
2. Native Informatica 9 Troubleshooting Tools- InfaDump and InfaLogs
- InfaLogs collects and archives the services, sessions, and workflow logs in a single click
- InfaDump retrieves the stack trace and heap dump from either a core file or a hanging process on any UNIX Platform and creates diagnostic output.
3. Insight- A new diagnostic tool for a better understanding of the data that is available only in your repository.
- A utility that examines your repository and graphically presents the usage statistics of key areas like:
- Connection Usage
- Transformation Usage
- Amount of Data Processed
- Connection Usage
- Export to PDF option.
Want to try the new Support Console2.0?
Open a Service request through Online support or send an email to email@example.com.
Visit support console community page for latest documentation of v2.0