Great Products are Just the Beginning
“Due to your professional response in the face of difficult technical problems, we were able to resolve issues that threatened to impact a key project. Your dedication, focus and willingness to work as a team were instrumental in our success.”
Vice President, Service Delivery Management, A Leading Financial Services Institution
- Well engineered, comprehensive set of support programs tailored to fit your needs
- Immediate and simplified access through My.Informatica.com to Global Support Centers-located in 10 centers around the globe
- Consistent and reliable support processes that you can expect every time and in each location
- Multi-lingual support by engineers who speak English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean
- Access to a wealth of on line help, multimedia knowledgebase articles, how-to documents and diagnostic tools making it easy to find the answers to your questions at any time of the day
- Rapid turnaround on critical issues and delivery of fixes to ensure your project is on time, every time
Mission-Critical Data Integration Requires Superior Customer Support
Informatica recognizes that the success of your enterprise data integration strategy depends not only on the strength of the software, but also on superior and timely service and support. Informatica’s enterprise data integration platform is feature-rich and ready for mission-critical deployment. With so many features and product nuances that often get highlighted only when issues arise, your organization needs timely and effective support, especially during crunch times.
Your organization needs Informatica Global Customer Support. Through strategically located Support Centers in North and South America, Europe, and Asia, we are able to support you and your Informatica software deployment—be it a regional installation or a geographically-dispersed project.
In today’s global economy, teams that support enterprise software span multiple geographic locations and languages. Consequently, we have staffed our talent pool with engineers who speak English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Madrian and Korean.
To support your organization’s current and future data integration challenges, Informatica is continuously innovating. We research the software support market continuously to incorporate the latest advances into our business process. We also innovate organically by listening to customer feedback at every opportunity to further strengthen our best practices.
Choose Your Support Level
Included in All Support Levels
- Access to the online Knowledgebase containing more than 15,000 articles
- Ability to raise cases through myinformatica.com at any time of day
- Periodic maintenance releases as and when they are generally available
- Major product releases with options currently licensed
- Patches or emergency bug fixes on critical production issues
This support program is aimed at critical applications of Informatica products that need access to conventional and reliable technical support to ensure return on their Informatica software investment. This includes business hours telephone support in the region/center servicing the primary install location.
Tailored for medium and large enterprises, this program provides 24x7 access to our support staff globally for P1 issues covering you against costly downtime due to process or technical errors. As part of this program, you also can choose to have your issues worked on a “follow the sun” basis, thereby
decreasing time-to-resolve. In addition to all that is offered in our Standard level of support, the Enterprise support level provides access to e-learning materials, a simplified escalation process and our new proactive, virtual support engineer and Informatica environment management tool, Informatica
This level is designed to meet the demands of the most mission-critical applications and complex business environments that require a proactive service option that goes far beyond conventional support. This level of support is recommended for large enterprises and Integration Competency Centers (ICCs). Key components of this support level include a designated support engineering team, Education Pass Extended Version Support and Support Account Manager. The Support Account Manager is knowledgeable about your business and systems and works towards your overall success and satisfaction. The dedicated support engineering team is an off-site extension of your team and is adept at applying their technical skills to solve your problems. This level of support includes:
- Prioritized support services such as faster response times, priority maintenance and priority escalation handling
- Global support, which allows you to contact any of our existing support centers in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe